Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #113 - Libby's Sketch Challenge

Libby is this week's challenge host and she has chosen a fun sketch challenge for us:
I really like this sketch! It has a look that is very pleasing to the eye, I think, and lends itself well to any occasion, theme or colour combo.

Since I had just received yet another flower stamp set, I just had to play with it. Maybe I'm so drawn to the flower-themed sets because I can't grow them. I sure don't have the green thumb my Mom has!
 
The flower and dots are from Penned and Painted. I just love the sketchy, watercolour look of this 2-step stamp set. For the other two lines, I used Delicate Details. My colours are all from the retiring InColors:  Tip Top Taupe, Mint Macarron, and Watermelon Wonder.

Now it's your turn! Visit Watercooler Wednesday to check out how the other Watercooler Artists were inspired by this sketch and link up your projects.

3 comments:

  1. Libby, what a beautiful stamp. Your take on the sketch is perfect. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail what a great mashup of stamps you've used on this sketch. Love the floral touches and the lace. Thanks for inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card! Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...