Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #112 - Anything Goes

We have a bonus week this month - which means an Anything Goes Challenge. This leaves things wide open as far as the type of project you do, the colours you choose,  the theme of your project, etc.
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/
I've been wanting to make succulents with the Oh, So Succulent Framelits ever since I got them - weeks ago. So, what better time to use them than for an Anything Goes Challenge!

Using Always Artichoke and Crumb Cake cardstocks, I cut a bunch using all the sizes. The Crumb Cake pieces are sponged with Rich Razzleberry and Craft Whisper White is used for the Always Artichoke. Each succulent has a Basic Rhinestone Jewel in the center.
I made a little container by wrapping the burlap ribbon around a jar lid. It is attached with Tear & Tape. Inside that, I put a bit of Spanish Moss. On a strip of Whisper White CS, I stamped the sentiment in Rich Razzleberry twice then folded it around a piece of bamboo skewer that I cut with the Craft & Rubber scissors (ret.).

Here are some close-ups:








What would you do for an Anything Goes Challenge? Visit Watercooler Wednesday and check out the awesome projects from all the Watercooler Artists and then link up yours!

3 comments:

  1. What a great project that you have made! I didn't get this die cut and now wish I did. It looks so life like. Thank you for sharing the steps for creating this beautiful idea of yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gail I'm really loving what you created with a bit of burlap, a lid and those Oh So Succulent stamps and dies. Terrific 3-D project! I have a male friend currently in the hospital and I think I'd like to CASE this one to make a small gift to cheer him up. Since he's from the desert he'll appreciate the succulents. Thanks so much for going the extra step and making this special project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely breathtaking, Gail. Very lovely - and the colors are fab.

    ReplyDelete

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...