Wednesday, November 16, 2016

WWC94 - Heidi's Simply Stamping Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/
It's time for one of my favourite challenges this week - Simply Stamping - hosted by Heidi.


She has chosen a theme of coffee or tea - another of my favourites. The coffee that is.  But lately I've been drinking more tea as my sister is a Steeped Tea consultant.

I've used the A Nice Cuppa stamp set that Stampin' Up retired - and many of us wish they hadn't done that.

This tea cup image is a large, solid image. To give it the sort of faded, much-used look I used markers to ink up the stamp in Dapper Denim and Peek-a-Boo Peach. The heart-shaped 'steam' is stamped with Flirty Flamingo and the sentiment is Dapper Denim.

On the Crumb Cake card base I stamped the 'tea rings' image, from Timeless Textures, in Crumb Cake ink.

So go and brew up a coffee or tea-themed project to share with us! Visit the Watercooler Wednesday blog to see how the other Watercooler Artists were inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...