Saturday, August 20, 2016

Touches of Texture for #WWYS77

http://whatwillyoustamp.blogspot.ca/

I haven't done a lot of challenges - only the weekly Watercooler Wednesday challenges, for which I am a design team member.

But, when I came across a blog called What Will You Stamp? - and their challenge this week is to use the Touches of Texture stamp set from the new 2016-2017 annual catalogue, I could not resist. This is my most favourite stamp set of the moment!

I love doing something called collage stamping. That means taking several images and combining them to make a collage. So, there was a piece that I had stamped awhile ago, and used part of it on another project - see that one here, laying on my craft table and it was perfect to use for this card.
The background piece is stamped with several of the images from the Touches of Texture set. Cardstock is Very Vanilla and colours used are Peekaboo Peach, Crumb Cake and a wee bit of Always Artichoke and Sweet Sugarplum. The edges are sponged with Crumb Cake and the card base is Mint Macaron.

The focal image is also Very Vanilla and more images from  Touches of Texture stamped in Peekaboo Peach and Mint Macaron. It's matted with Crumb Cake and there is a bit of Burlap Ribbon peeking out the left hand side. The banner and words are from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set.

If you want to check out this challenge, visit What Will You Stamp?

2 comments:

  1. Love your card! This is also one of my favourite stamp sets currently. I love collage stamping with it also. I think your colour combination is really pretty. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...