Wednesday, April 27, 2016

WWC 65 - Anything Goes

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

Our theme this week for the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge is Anything Goes. This means there is no specific theme to follow. Sometimes, that in itself is a challenge if I don't have an inspiration right away. Sometimes, I need to have a theme to follow. But, this week I had no trouble coming up with an idea.

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

As you may know, Stampin' Up has a brand, spankin' new catalogue coming out in June. That means we have to say goodbye to some of our favourites. One of my favourites from the Occasions 2016 catalogue is the A Nice Cuppa Stamp Set. So I'm trying to use it a lot. However, it is a set I know will stay in my collection!

I've also been trying to use up my stash of Designer Series Papers. The piece I used here wasn't in a package and I can't remember what collection it is from. But, it's pretty and I like it. What do you think? Perfect for a garden tea party?


The stack of tea cups is stamped in Mint Macaron and fussy cut. A Tea Lace Paper Doily makes a perfect background. Adorning the tea cups are sequins from the Metallics collection with a Basic Jewels Rhinestone in each one.

Here's your chance to show us what you have been inspired by. Just visit the Watercooler Wednesday blog to see what the other Watercooler Artists have come up with and link up your creation!

3 comments:

  1. lovely card - such a shame this set is being retired

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fiona! I think it's a shame too. It's a great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card - and this bundle. Sad it's leaving......I have to try this image - I haven't used it yet.

    ReplyDelete

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...