Wednesday, February 24, 2016

WWC56 - Watercooler Wednesday Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/




It's challenge time and this week it's Anything Goes! This is a fun challenge, because there are no limits to what you can do. See what the other Watercooler Artists have done here. And check out the winners of last week's challenge - some creative people out there!

For my contribution this week, I pulled out a retired set - D is for Dog - that I will keep forever. Wanted to make a sympathy card for a client of the dog resort where I sometimes work, who had to say goodbye to her sweet miniature Schnauzer, China.

My inspiration for this card came from the phrase: dogs leave footprints on our hearts.




Only two colours of ink were used: Smoky Slate and Watermelon Wonder. The cardstock is Smoky Slate, Whisper White and Watermelon Wonder.

Sympathy cards are always difficult to make, whether for beloved humans or beloved pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...