Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Watercooler Wednesday WWC54 - Marsha's Bouncing Brayer Technique Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/

This week's Watercooler Wednesday Challenge is a technique I have never done before. It truly was a challenge. Thanks Marsha for taking me out of my comfort zone!

Bouncing Brayer technique is a way of using the brayer where you don't roll it over your cardstock. Instead, you ink it up as you normally would, then just touch it to your cardstock to leave a line. Roll the brayer slightly and touch it to the cardstock right beside the first line.

And here's my card:

 
Pop on over to the Watercooler Wednesday blog to see what the other artists have done with this fun technique. Give it a try and link up your card. I discovered it's fun getting out of the comfort zone!
 

5 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card! I like how the technique was used as a beam of light! Clever you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Gail. From one who is not creative at all, I truly admire those with talent!!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three of my favourite colours! What's not to like? And water, too! Love this!
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, that is a good example of why you should make cards, and I should not.

    ReplyDelete

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...