Sunday, June 20, 2010

Tropical Invitation

What a long time has passed since my last post! In my defence, I have been a bit distracted by some events that happened very quickly. The most major event is that I sold my house, quit my job and I'm planning on moving to the west coast of British Columbia!! I'm very excited about it as I am moving to the Sunshine Coast where my Mom and my youngest sister have been living for almost 25 years.

So I have been busy packing, packing, packing!! My goodness I have a lot of stuff. And I haven't even started on my stamping stuff yet. It's getting down to crunch time, so I have to get going on that right away - like tomorrow!! I was debating whether or not I should pack it first - so I wouldn't be tempted - or leave it till last - for stress relief.

I also held off on placing my pre-order for the new catalogue that will be available on July 1. I finally got my order in yesterday and it's being shipped to my new address. Now I really can't wait to get there! There is some fabulous stuff in the new catty.

Once my friends and co-workers heard the news, I got a few "rushed" orders for cards before I leave town. Also was asked to make invitations for a 50th birthday party for the father of a co-worker who happens to be a Parrothead. I'm also a Parrothead and was excited to be able to use the Tropical Party stamp set from the Summer Mini. It was the first thing on my wish list, along with the Island Oasis Designer Series Paper. I CASED the design from Cherie Franklin. Take a look:


Stamp Sets: Tropical Party, Elements of Style
Paper: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Glossy White, Whisper White, Island Oasis DSP
Ink: Sahara Sand, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze, Pink Pirouette and markers in Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Summer Sun
Accessories: markers, circle punches, sponges

This will  probably be my last post until I'm settled in my new home. I'm hoping to be on the road by the end of this week. Thanks for stopping by and have a Very Stamping Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...